martes, 20 de julio de 2010

Squier: Bullet Strat PINK.

Since I don't do music for a living, I can consider this as hobby toy.

Yes, it's one of those cheap good looking Squiers.

There is nothing to hate about these guitars and I don't have much to say about it, only that's it's PINK and among 4 black guitars, this looks a little weird in my apartment, but who cares? I don't.

Besides, only real men get to play PINK guitars.

Specs?
-Laminated PINK body
-21 jumbo fret maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.
-Chrome covered (weak) tuners.
-3 single-coil pickups.
-Non-tremolo hardtail bridge.
-5-way switching.


To be honest, this is not be most comfortable guitar for ME; not because of the color, but I'm used to the Ibanez RG action and speed; besides something to consider is the incapability of the tuners to do their job keeping the instrument in tune, but it's not such a big deal, since I'm used to the edge floating bridges that can be a real pain.

This is not a CLEAN sounding guitar, actually the pickups make some feedback but this comes just good to many music styles.



Did I need this???

NO, but I really wanted a pink guitar to go with the other 4 black ladies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario