miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Coraline Dolls by NECA.

At last!!! Thanks to Oscar (tatoman 525) who offered a great deal for these.

I didn't even knew these existed, I got this as I dig character design and like the film; like it very much.

I don't even think I would consider it a toy versus a doll that you would perch somewhere simply to appreciate their aesthetic value.

Overall, these are well made, beautiful, chanming and lovely. However, there is no body underneath the clothes, so do not get the idea that this is going to be a cuddly sort of toy for a youngster.

The only watch out is that the eyes can be off. You can move them with your fingers or taking off the face plate.


So, the bendy body is poseable but not as much as I expected, the wires inside feel fagile and there is no way these girls can stand by their own without the base (included).




Did I need these???

Oh hell yeah. I just wouldn't be happy right now.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario