miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Iron Man: 6" War Machine. Walmart Exclusive.

Why does the best Hasbro figure ever made has to be an exclusive???


'Nuff said.

From the big movie for the summer Iron Man 2, Hasbro brings the Ironman liye yeta again, mostly flooding the stores with those little good looking 4" stuff.

But those don't work for me very much; I think most folks are just overloaded with that scale at this point, and are waiting for something fresh.

Who would have thought that the 6" scale would ever be 'fresh'? But with so few movie related releases in that scale the last couple years, collectors have been thirsting for its return. Hasbro is doing it up with a series in this size for the new movie, and the first two have started hitting Wal-marts - War Machine and the Mark VI suit.
 
 


 
I have no idea if this would be an international release, since these have not showed up outside the boarders of the US, as far as I know. The first movie's exclusive, however, did hit stores in México. But I coulnd't just wait and trust Walmart on this one. Again, thanks to tatoman, I'm the proud owner of the best hasbro figure ever made.
 
 
Let´s see:
 
Sculpt: Great
Articulation: Great
Paint app: Not too shabby, but not a big deal either.
Playability: Great.
Packaging: I don't care, I'm a filthy opener.
Value: For 10 USD??? GREAT.




Did I need this???

Are you kidding me??? This one is a flawless victory!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario